Spring 2022 Affiliate Grantmaking Impacts
August 3, 2022
CFNEIA's mission is to inspire people and connect resources to enrich our communities across our 20-county region. Supporting our nonprofit partners and their work in the communities they serve through impactful grantmaking drives a large part of the Foundation’s work. Through the 2022 spring discretionary grant cycle, eight affiliates awarded $997,555.12 in grant funding to 168 projects!
The breakdown of the impact is as follows:
- Benton County Community Foundation, $134,426
- Bremer County Community Foundation and Readlyn Community Fund, $184,157
- Buchanan County Community Foundation, $149,493.53
- Cerro Gordo County Community Foundation, $130,968.90
- Emmet County Community Foundation, $135,050
- Iowa County Community Foundation, $130,379.95
- Winnebago County Community Foundation, $133,079.74
Nonprofits and specific projects funded can be found by clicking on the name of each affiliate above.
Grants are awarded through CFNEIA’s competitive grant process. Decisions on grant awards are determined by local volunteers who know their community and understand its unique needs. Grants are awarded to projects in the program areas of arts and culture, community betterment, education and youth development, environment and animal welfare, health and human service.
Learn more about the grant opportunities for nonprofits across the CFNEIA region.