Give a Gift that Matches Your Love of Community
The Palo Alto County Community Foundation is excited to offer a matching gift opportunity to donations made to nonprofit funds held with the Foundation! All donors making a gift of $500 or greater qualify to receive a 20 percent match. This means a gift of $500 would receive an additional $100 through the match for a total gift of $600. The match also applies to donors interested in starting their own fund, or a fund to support a nonprofit they love, with the Foundation. A minimum of $10,000 is required to establish a fund with the PACCF, meaning an additional $2,000 would be added for a total of $12,000 in the new fund. This opportunity is being offered on a first-come, first-served basis with a total of $12,000 in matching funds and will only be available through June 2021. Matching gift dollars were made possible by a grant from the Palo Alto County Gaming Development Corporation (PACGDC).
Gifts to funds that are Endow Iowa eligible (indicated by * in the list below) will have the added benefit of the 25% state tax credit.
Nonprofit funds held with the Foundation
- Feed Our Kids- Emmetsburg Endowment Fund*
- Five Island Trail Endowment Fund*
- Graettinger Economic Development Quasi Endowment Fund
- Graettinger Labor Day Celebration Endowment Fund*
- Palo Alto County Conservation Foundation - Lost Island Nature Center Endowment Fund*
- Palo Alto County Hospital Auxiliary Quasi Endowment Fund
- Shrine of the Grotto of the Redemption Endowment Fund*
- Silver Lake Cemetery Perpetual Care Endowment Fund*
- St. Pat’s Association Endowment Fund*
- St. Paul’s Lutheran Cemetery Perpetual Care Endowment Fund*
- West Bend Friends of the Library Fund*
- West Bend Historical Society Fund*
- West Bend – Mallard Achievement Foundation Endowment Fund*
Start your own fund by contacting Terry Gaumer, Affiliate Development Director, at 319-243-1354 or email@example.com. Make a greater impact with your gift for a stronger Palo Alto County!
May 10, 2021 Matching Gift Opportunity to Support Palo Alto County Nonprofits Offered by Community Foundation Read Story