Make a local gift. Receive a match. Create greater impact.
The Palo Alto County Community Foundation wants to help you increase your impact on the community you love. Nonprofits in our community establish funds with the PACCF to create a long-term funding source that supports their mission and $30,000 in matching dollars are available. Now through the end of December, your gift of $250 or more will be matched up to $1,000 to any of the organizations listed below. Both year-end general fund gifts given directly to the nonprofit and gifts directed to Foundation funds (listed in parenthesis below) will be matched. All matching dollars will go to increase the impact of the fund of your chosen organization held with the Foundation. The Endow Iowa 25% State Tax Credit may also apply. Matching gift dollars were made possible by a grant from the Palo Alto County Gaming Development Corporation (PACGDC).
Make a gift by December 31st to create a greater, local impact!
Qualifying Nonprofits with a Palo Alto County Community Foundation Fund
- Feed Our Kids - Emmetsburg (Feed Our Kids - Emmetsburg Endowment Fund)
- Five Island Lake Association (Five Island Lake Association Quasi Fund)
- Five Island Trail (Five Island Trail Endowment Fund)
- Graettinger Economic Development (Graettinger Economic Development Quasi Endowment Fund)
- Graettinger Labor Day Celebration (Graettinger Labor Day Celebration Endowment Fund)
- Horizons Unlimited (Horizons Unlimited Endowment Fund)
- Palo Alto County Conservation Foundation - Lost Island Nature Center (Palo Alto County Conservation Foundation - Lost Island Nature Center Endowment Fund)
- Shrine of the Grotto of the Redemption (Shrine of the Grotto of the Redemption Endowment Fund)
- Silver Lake Cemetery (Silver Lake Cemetery Perpetual Care Endowment Fund)
- St. Patrick’s Association of Emmetsburg (St. Pat's Association Endowment Fund)
- West Bend Friends of the Library (West Bend Friends of the Library Fund)
- West Bend Historical Society (West Bend Historical Society Fund)
- West Bend – Mallard Achievement Foundation (West Bend – Mallard Achievement Foundation Endowment Fund)
Individuals interested in serving as a volunteer committee member can complete the online interest form here.
September 12, 2022 Funds Established to Support Horizons Unlimited of Palo Alto County Read Story