Helping You Focus on Your Mission
Nonprofit organizations may create agency endowment funds under the umbrella of the Community Foundation. Nonprofit endowment funds assure nonprofits of a permanent source of steady income to stabilize and strengthen programs; adding value to your nonprofit organization.
Benefits of establishing a nonprofit fund:
- A permanent source of income for your nonprofit.
- Professional oversight and investment management under the supervision of the Foundation's Board of Directors and Investment Committee.
- Investment purchasing power - Funds are pooled with other Foundation assets to lower investment expenses. Each fund accrues its own share of the earnings and is accounted for separately by the Foundation.
- Fund Administration - CFNEIA will handle the administrative aspects of your fund including: quarterly statements, an annual payout with the option to re-invest and access to all information related to the management of your fund.
- Planned Giving - The Foundation's development staff can provide expertise, administer gifts and assist potential donors and their advisors on technical gift planning issues.
- Acceptance of diverse assets - CFNEIA can receive unique gifts (assets like privately held stock, mutual fund shares and real estate) that may be highly tax advantageous to donors but difficult for nonprofits to own or process. These can then be added to your fund.
- Access our nonprofit fundholder resources toolkit to help promote and grow your fund.
Contact our Development staff at email@example.com or 319-287-9106 to create your fund or learn more.