Elma Area Community Foundation awards $6,750 in grants to local organizations
Elma Area Community Foundation
April 27, 2019
The Elma Area Community Foundation held its annual grant awards ceremony on April 26, announcing the distribution of $6,750 in grants to 6 area nonprofits and government agencies.
“The work these deserving organizations do to create a stronger county is critical to making our communities places where everyone can thrive,” said Erin Ludwig, Elma Area Community Foundation committee co-chair. “The Elma Area Community Foundation is proud to be a partner in their work, and we are thankful for the generosity of community-minded people who make this impact possible.”
Grant recipients and the project the grant will fund are listed below by funding areas.
- Elma Depot Museums Association, Trailhead Improvement Project, $1,500
- Riceville Area Development, 2019 Workforce Attraction, Retention & Community Impact Business Survey, $250
- Elma Early Childhood Center, Equipment and Supplies, $1,500
- Regional Health Services of Howard County, RHSHC Chemotherapy/Infusion Services, $1,000
- Boy Scouts of America, Winnebago Council Scouting in Elma, $500
- Firefighters of Elma, Thermal Imaging Camera Replacement, $2,000
The Elma Area Community Foundation grant cycle opens December 1, 2019 for nonprofit and government organizations serving the Elma Area. More information on the grant cycle can be found at www.elmaareacf.org. Grant decisions are made by the Foundation’s local governing committee.