Professional Advisor Charitable Education Series
October 25, 2022
The Community Foundation of Northeast Iowa is excited to offer a series of four complimentary charitable continuing education events for professional advisors around topics that will help better serve clients. We invite you to join other engaged advisors in conversations that help enrich our communities.
Save the Date
Tuesday, October 25, 2022
11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Community Foundation of Northeast Iowa
3117 Greenhill Circle
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
Lunch will be served at 11:30 a.m. Program begins at noon. In-person and online attendance options are available. For those joining online, we will start the virtual meeting just before the program begins.
Recent Event Recordings
- Iowa Tax Update and Impacts on Charitable Giving with Eric Hanna
- 2021 Overview and 2022 Market Outlook with Dave Smith
- Financial Planning Opens Opportunities for Giving with Aaron Sannes
- Wealth Planning Opportunities and Challenges in 2021 with Todd Henningsen
- Charitable Giving with Non-Cash Assets with Gordon Fischer
Interested in other resources? Visit cfneia.org/professionaladvisors to learn more.